Cole


Look at this cute kid! This is Maliya's brother Cole! He became my little buddy last week when the family went to Big Bear California for some time away. (I'll post all about that soon.) He loved cuddling with me all weekend. I absolutely loved it! But this kid is way too smart! He has a little trick up his sleeve that worked on me all weekend long! Hey, I'll take what I can get though! All weekend he would come up to me with this puppy dog look, say "scared" and hold his arms out for me to hold him. I happily took every chance I could get to hold this kid and cuddle with him. At the end of the weekend I found out he pretends to be scared as an excuse to get held. Hey, I'll take it! I love holding this kid so dang much!!! Thanks for wanting to cuddle with me Cole! I miss you!!!

Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}