Graduation Day!

Over two years ago a friend and I decided to start our master's degrees for teaching together. To be honest, if I had known what I was getting myself into I would not have done it. That was BY FAR THE HARDEST THING I'VE EVER HAD TO DO!!! And was it worth it?? NOT REALLY! All the late nights, the early mornings, the headaches...the list goes on and on. This is something that totally pushed me past my limit! I'm not sure how I even survived. Thinking about it makes me want to cry. But the good news is: I DID IT! I GRADUATED FROM SUU WITH A MASTERS OF EDUCATION DEGREE! My wonderful family was there to support me on my special day. So glad that is finally over with!!!

Here are a few pics from my big day!





Me and my baby sister...she graduated HS a few weeks after my grad. Will post a few pics from that day soon!



SISTERS!


Me with my parents



Was my cute nephew "licking" my card? Yep he was!


The boys relaxin after graduation...


Holdin my darlin little niece! I take every chance I can get to hold this little darlin!

Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}