Girl's Camp!

Well this past week was girls camp. I didn't get too many good pics because lets face it...MY CAMERA STINKS!!! But a few of the highlights from the week include: olympic events, makeovers, crafts, our pirate skit, Bailey serenading us to her guitar, Lindsi's amazing fireside, 100th year of camp celebration, Minute to Win it games, Bishop Feltner's yummy dutch oven chicken, etc. I'm not really a camper. I don't mind camping, but I do mind being dirty. So I had planned to shower at least once...until we got there and found out we weren't allowed to use the cold showers. Dangit, that sure put a damper on things! But I still had a fun time and got to know these sweet girls so much better! 


Olympic Games




Bailey's Guitar



The Skit









Me & Lindsi




Our Cake for the 100th year celebration...expanded with the altitude so not my best



A serious moment as the girls found and discussed their "stars"



Part of Lindsi's fireside



Minute to Win It Games







Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}