Rolfe Fam Reunion

Right after Kayla graduated, the family packed up and left town. We were all in the same town (which never happens). So the next morning everyone left for Big Bear, California. A few of us had to stay and work, but we did make it there later that night. My camera died and I forgot my charger, so here are the few pics I was able to get during our time away. My brother-in-law Ryan's aunt & uncle have a cabin in Big Bear which is where we were able to stay. It housed all of us, and made for a really fun time! It was freezing cold, which put a damper on our plans. But we still had loads of fun! It was fun to see all of my nieces and nephews playing together. We had a few game nights, visited a zoo, wandered some tourist shops, went on a boat ride, tried to take family pics by the lake...etc, etc, etc. 

cutie pie Maliya!


Grandpa Jack and a few of the grandkids

the boys looking at their map to plan out our day




fam pics by the lake

the boat ride a few of us went on

fun chairs

freezing cold day on a really shaky bridge

at the zoo...i think??

sisters at the zoo


enjoying the boat

Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}