Silly Little Post

Stole this from a friend. Used to fill these out all the time...but it's been forever!!...this was fun and silly to fill out!!



1. How long have you been blogging? Since May of 2008… that's over four years!

2. Did you go to college? Yes, just finished in fact. I spent 3 years working on my AS degree from UVU. Then took time off for various reasons. Then spent 1 1/2 years finishing up my BS degree from SUU (only the best school ever). Then after teaching for 7 years, I decided to start my masters degree. I just finished my masters degree a little over a week ago. And I must say...I am done FOREVER!!! No more college for me.  

3. Where have you traveled?  Mostly all over the U.S. Canada when I was young. Mexico on a cruise a few years ago. Cali is always a big vacay spot...I love Disney and the beach!! I love San Diego. Well, I have yet to find a spot in Cali that I don't like. 

4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
 None lol. That's funny! 

5. What are your three biggest pet peeves? Only three?? Oh boy! 1. People that show up late 2. People going through my stuff without permission 3. s...l...o...w drivers!

6. What is your favorite movie?
 I'm a huge fan of a good chick flick! I know, I'm a hopeless romantic. But really, movies are just an escape from reality, a time to relax for a minute. Picking just one will be difficult. Here are a few favorites: Letters to Juliet, Just Like Heaven, Bride Wars, 27 dresses, sweet home alabama. 

7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea? Diet Pepsi, ice cold peach propel

8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time? swim, scrapbook, and lounge

9. What is your biggest phobia? scary insects, loneliness

10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Why would I share an embarrassing moment?? Although, I guess embarrassing moments are the story of my life! I am really good at making a fool of myself. Get to know me and you'll see what I mean! 

11. What day would you love to relive again? Why? Hum...I don't know?? 

12. If your life was turned into a movie… what actor would your best friend think should play you? Oh boy...who knows. I'd be interested to ask her what she thinks! ??

13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years? High school: Smith's courtesy clerk, GAP. College: GAP, Shapiro's luggage, ZTeca Mexican Grill (yum), lunch aide at first start preschool, on campus secretary. Early Years: inexperienced teacher lol!

14. Show us a picture from high school or college.  Here are a few that I found from college! Wow, talk about a stroll down memory lane. I LOVED those days! Look at me though...I was a BABY!! Wow, how times change! 









15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
 It would be fun to go on an Alaskan cruise...actually I think I'd pick a Carribbean cruise first! 

16. Where do you see your life 6 and 1/2 years from now? Freaking out that I'm about to turn 40...and heck I better be married by then! 

17. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be and why? Oh I don't know. I loved my college days. But I've enjoyed figuring out life in all of it's different stages. 

18. What 5 songs are included on the soundtrack to your life? (You can pick "Middle School", "High School", "College", "Post College" or any format you like.)   Oh I never know what songs to choose for these things! I like lots of music...hum...What did I listen to then??? Middle School--"ice ice baby" High School- "breakfast at tiffany's" by deep blue something and "ironic" by alanis morrissette College- "mambo number 5" by lou bega, "amazed" by lonestar, and "goodbye earl" by dixie chicks. Now- "the lazy song" lol and "call me maybe" are two favorites. I must say I go through really wierd phases as far as music goes so I could go on and on....And music is a memory setter for me...play music from my past and expect a flood of memories with many different songs!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}