Random Q's


Stole this from a friend! 



Why do you think so many people cheat? Oh, who knows??

Tell me what’s on your mind? Wishing I could sleep. If only this head cold would go away...

What are you looking forward to in the next three months? Excited for our big family Thanksgiving this year!! Excited for the freakishly HOT temperatures of St. George to cool off. Excited for my favorite time of year...FALL!!...just wish it would last longer here. Excited to get to know my students better and see their progress in reading and writing. :)

Have you ever worn the opposite sex’s clothing?   Yep.

When did you last talk to your BFF?   Was texting a little bit ago, talked to her in person a few hours ago.

When is your next road trip? A weekend trip later this month to see my sis in Coloroda! A secret trip...she won't tell us why she wants us there. I'm anxious to find out!

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to?   Um...I have in the past. But not currently.

How’s your heart? It's okay, but definitely been better. Lots of heartbreak lately. :(

Have you ever felt like you weren’t important?   Yep, more than I wish to admit.

Do you think somebody’s secretly in love with you? I doubt it!

What are you planning on doing after this?  Hoping to finally be tired so I can fall asleep.

Last time you yelled at someone? Not sure. I don't really yell much. I try not to yell at my students unless they're super bad. And I have some amazing students this year! And I live alone...oh wait I yell at home (to basically nobody) all the time when I'm frustrated!

Have you told anybody you loved them today?   Nope

Who do you not get along with?  There are a few people I can think of. I used to get along with everyone. But I guess I'm getting old and I just can't put up with people as well as I used to. Some people just bug me lol!!

What does your most recent text say?   To my friend Mandy saying that I'm annoyed that it's so late and I'm wide awake. :)

What are you wearing right now? Jammies

You’re locked in a room with the person you last kissed in high school, how is it?  LOL, hot and steamy! He was HOT and a good kisser!! But he's married now, so it wouldn't be the same :(

When’s the last time you had a grilled cheese?  Actually, just a few weeks ago at a friend's house. Yum!

What’s your favorite boy and girl name?  I have always loved Logan for a boy and Peytan is one of my favorite girl names. But really I have lots of faves!!

How did you feel when you woke up?  Sick, congested, tired, head spinning, wishing I was better!

Do you wish someone would call or text you right now? No, it's late and I need to go to sleep. Although I always wish someone would text or call. I get lonely!

Do you think Clint Eastwood would have been better talking to a table?  I really don't know??

What were you doing yesterday at midnight?  Trying to sleep through my illness! 

Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}