Sunday Stealing


Stole this from Sunday Stealing! It's from back in August but that's okay. I could use a mindless little game tonight!! :)

1. You have been awarded the time off from work and an all-expenses paid week anywhere in the United States. The catch is that it must be somewhere you have not been before. Where do you choose to visit? I was going to say Hawaii but I've been there. I've only been on the big island of Kona though. So I'd love to visit another island like Maui or Oahu.

2. Name three of your guilty pleasures. (1) Diet Pepsi with Mango; (2) Air popped popcorn with lots of butter; (3) Laying in my bed watching reruns of either Gilmore Girls or Grey's Anatomy.

3. The best kind of Girl Scout Cookie is: Samoas ofcourse. I really loved the Lemon Cremes...but ofcourse they stopped making those!

4. What do you value most in other people? Honesty and Respect for others' feelings

5. Be honest. Do you sneak some raw cookie dough when you’re baking cookies? Ofcourse!! The cookie dough is way better than the cookies!

6. Have you ever looked back at your life and realized that something you thought was a bad thing was actually a blessing in disguise? Yes...with a few boys that I thought I wanted to marry.

7. What is the most beautiful place you’ve ever visited? Provo Canyon during fall leaf change

8. Are you more of a thinker or a feeler? I would have to say more of a feeler, but I do over analyze EVERYTHING!!

9. Name three things you are thankful for right now. Great job, amazing family, darling 9 and 10 years to spend my day with.

10. Have you ever participated in a three-legged race? LOL yes...we did them a lot when I was a kid.

11. When you are at an event that plays the National Anthem, do you place your hand over your heart? Yes.
12. What kind of work do you do? Fourth grade teacher, which entails much more than just teaching.

13. During the course of your lifetime, which job or career has been your favorite or most fulfilling? Favorite and most fulfilling was when I taught first grade at Santa Clara Elementary!

14. Do you think it’s necessary in your life to have a day-to-day “career” that is meaningful and service-oriented or do you function better in “just a job” with a steady paycheck? If I have to work, a career is much better than a "job".

15. Was there ever a time in your life when you wanted to stay home with your children instead of working, even if it meant less money in the household? My dream has always been to be a stay-at-home mom. But since I have no husband or kids...I guess that dream's not coming true.

16. Tell us your worst boss story. Hmmm....my worst boss story!? Not really sure. Oh wait, yes I am LOL! This was at one of the schools that I worked at in Las Vegas. I was at school over the weekend as well as a few other teachers. At this particular school there was an alarm. So you had to sign in and out, so that the last person there would know to set the alarm. I went to leave and was last on the list. So I set the alarm and was on my way. Well a few days later the assistant principal came to "talk" to me. He was super pissed at me for setting the alarm. He was in his office working when the police showed up at the school. I told this principal that I was following protocol. He was not happy with me...only because he hadn't followed protocol. Needless to say, he made the rest of the school year a nightmare for me. I was happy to transfer schools the next year! 

17. Have your ever been the boss? Nope.

18. What is your dream occupation? Stay home mom and homemaker!





Just found the current Sunday Stealing...so why not??


1. Ever been given or received an engagement ring? Nope.

2. Longest relationship? About a year.

3. Last gift you received? Not sure?? Guess it's been awhile.

4. Ever dropped a mobile phone? Unfortunately I've gotten pretty good at that.

5. When's the last time you worked out? Last night. Been on this major exercise kick lately. If only I could fix my eating habits now.

6. Thing(s) you spend a lot of money on? Bills, student loans, groceries...ugh! 

7. Last food you ate? Kettle Korn

8. First thing you notice about the opposite sex? Eyes and Smile

9. One favorite song? Call Me Maybe...I know it's totally overdone, but I love it.

10. Where do you live? Utah

11. High school attended: Cimarron-Memorial HS

12. Cell phone provider: Net 10...only the best! 

13. Favorite shop: Maurices...and d.i. lol (absolutely love that place)!

14. Longest job: Been a school teacher for 10 years now.

15. Do you own a smart phone? Why? Yes for various reasons.

16. Do you prank call people? No, I think I'm a little old for that lol.
 

17. Last wedding you attended? Hmmm...I can't really remember. It's actually been awhile. Quite a few coming up though.

18. First friend you'd call if you won the lottery: Mandy! 

19. Last time you saw your best friend(s): Been quite awhile. We used to see each other daily, but not anymore.

20. Favorite fast food Restaurant: That's tough...Texas Roadhouse, Red Robin, Olive Garden...are a few faves. Oh wait, those aren't fast food. Fast food?? Arctic Circle, yum, I love their fries! :)

  

Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}