Temple Dedication


I had the opportunity to attend the broadcast of the Brigham City LDS temple dedication today. And life was giving me every reason in the world not to go. There were three sessions and I ended up attending the very last session by slipping in the door at the very last minute. I was so glad that I was there. The spirit was so strong while I was there! What a beautiful experience. That is the 3rd temple dedication that I was able to attend in my life (or maybe the 4th...). What an amazing experience that is every single time! That was exactly what I needed in my life right now. I have sortof been pushing the spirit away in my life lately...for reasons that I'll explain later. But this experience was exactly what I needed to get my going again! I am so blessed to have been able to experience this today. :)

Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}