33?? Say what?? I'm getting old!

Well last Saturday (October 27th) was my 33rd birthday. 33! Wow! I'm sure gettin old...oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. Luckily I had an excellent birthday week. It started the previous Friday (Oct. 19) when the Gandalos took me to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. Then I got to go on a date on Monday (Oct. 22). It was a super great date by the way. That was a great start to birthday week. Then I had my Halloween party with my students. We had the Teacher Chili Cookoff at work. Each teacher cooked chili. The students could buy the chili and then fill out a report card. The winning teacher gets a free day off...would be nice! It was also the 'Fabulous Friday' at my ward. So I went to that and made two super cute crafts. (See the previous post for pics of the crafts.) My brother Kenny came to visit! My sister Kayla came to visit! I got to go to the St. George Halloween Carnival at Town Square on my actual birthday with my parents, Ken, Kay, Meg & fam...so fun! Yummy birthday dinner (cheesy potato soup). Yummy birthday dessert...pumpkin roll, apple pie homemade ice cream (amazing). Lots of cuddles during the carnival from cute Asher. Riding the carousel with Reed & Asher (so fun). Hmmm...the list goes on and on. Basically, I had a great birthday! 







Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}