Dating Again??


I forgot how complicated and how many ups and downs there were to dating. It's been over 5 years since I've dated anyone. I've experienced a lot of heart break...and at a certain time in my life I swore off men and decided I was done with it all. But things have recently changed. And now that I started dating again, I've realized how many highs and lows there are. Dating is scary! One minute I'm on a low and the next I'm on a high. Will he call me? Will he not call me? Will he ask me out again? Will he not ask me out again? Why hasn't he called? Does he like me? Does he not like me? etc. etc. etc. ..... So many questions in my mind. So many things that I keep wondering. 

And I keep forgetting that it is scary and hard in the beginning stages of dating. I need to just have fun with it and see where it goes. I used to be really good at that. I used to love dating and all that the fun that involved with it. But I'm old now...and dating is hard at my age! I overthink everything anyways. So that makes it super hard. I need to just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride. Oh boy...can I do it??? I don't want to miss my opportunity with a super great guy. So here goes nothing...wish me luck!!!

Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}