Forgiveness Changes Lives




I'm not sure how to even start this post. But this has to be said! Last week I hurt someone deeply...someone who I consider to be a best friend. And I hurt her by doing something that I didn't even realize at the time was a mistake. I was devastated when I realized what I'd done wrong and how badly I hurt this person. This person has been such an asset to my life and has been such a great influence in my life. I love her like a sister and would never ever want to hurt her. But last week I realized how badly words can hurt people. Not that I didn't know this before. I've been hurt ALOT in my life. But this time I was on the other end. I was the one doing the hurting. When I realized that I had lost this person in my  life I was so upset. I was so mad at myself for being stupid. I just wished that I could go back in time and change it. How could I make such a mistake??? What seem like such a little thing could hurt someone so badly! I went through about a week of not talking to this person...and thinking that our friendship was over. Worst. Week. Ever.

Lucky for me, she is an amazing person. She came to me. She told me I'd hurt her but she still wanted to be my friend. I don't know why she chose to forgive me. But I do know how grateful I am that I have someone like that in my life. Now our friendship is more amazing than ever. I am so blessed to have a friend such as her in my life!!! A friend posted the quote below on FB and it reminds me of this situation. No, I can't go back in time and do things differently. But we were able to start over and have a way better ending then we would have ever had! She is simply amazing and I'm so grateful to have her in my life once again. Love ya...you know who you are! :)    

"You can't go back and make a brand new start, but you can start over and make a brand new ending." :)



Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}