Lessons from this WEEK...
What I've learned this week:
- Those you trust the most, will hurt you the most!
- Those you care about, won't always care about you back.
- When when you're hurting and really need a friend, you'll realize who your true friends really are.
- When you're in your deepest, darkest hour...the only person that you can rely on is YOURSELF!!!
- Life really hurts sometimes. You have to find a way to get through it.
- You have to learn to love yourself so that the hard times aren't quite as hard.
- Life is really LONELY sometimes!!
- You need to stay true to yourself no matter what happens in your life. If you don't stand up for yourself, nobody will!
- Don't allow yourself to make decisions based on someone else. Think of yourself; protect yourself.
- Don't allow someone who doesn't consider your feelings to affect your life; they're not worth it!
- YOU ARE IMPORTANT!
- LOVE YOURSELF!
- TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!
- THINK LONG AND HARD ABOUT HOW A DECISION WILL AFFECT YOU...YOU ARE THE ONE WHO MATTERS MOST TO YOU!!!
- YOU NEED TO BE WORRIED ABOUT YOURSELF BECAUSE NOBODY ELSE DOES!!
Okay, I know this post sounds really bad. But I had a really rough week this week. Probably one of the worst of my life...had some pretty big trials. But I learned a lot from all of these trials. And I came out a bigger, stronger person because of them. So thank you to everyone who was in my life this week for helping me realize and learn some pretty important lessons.