Lessons from this WEEK...



What I've learned this week:

  • Those you trust the most, will hurt you the most!
  • Those you care about, won't always care about you back.
  • When when you're hurting and really need a friend, you'll realize who your true friends really are.
  • When you're in your deepest, darkest hour...the only person that you can rely on is YOURSELF!!!
  • Life really hurts sometimes. You have to find a way to get through it.
  • You have to learn to love yourself so that the hard times aren't quite as hard.
  • Life is really LONELY sometimes!!
  • You need to stay true to yourself no matter what happens in your life. If you don't stand up for yourself, nobody will!
  • Don't allow yourself to make decisions based on someone else. Think of yourself; protect yourself.
  • Don't allow someone who doesn't consider your feelings to affect your life; they're not worth it!
  • YOU ARE IMPORTANT!
  • LOVE YOURSELF!
  • TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!
  • THINK LONG AND HARD ABOUT HOW A DECISION WILL AFFECT YOU...YOU ARE THE ONE WHO MATTERS MOST TO YOU!!!
  • YOU NEED TO BE WORRIED ABOUT YOURSELF BECAUSE NOBODY ELSE DOES!!
Okay, I know this post sounds really bad. But I had a really rough week this week. Probably one of the worst of my life...had some pretty big trials. But I learned a lot from all of these trials. And I came out a bigger, stronger person because of them. So thank you to everyone who was in my life this week for helping me realize and learn some pretty important lessons. 


Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}