Sunday Stealing



41. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Mando, Mando Commando, Mander

42. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE?: Nissan Versa

43. BEST DATE YOU'VE EVER BEEN ON? Hmmm...gosh that's hard to say!! I dated a ton back in the day. But it's been a long time. I'd have to say that the best date I ever went on was...wow I just can't decide!!! There are too many good ones. I dated some pretty great guys who took me on some pretty great dates.

44. WHAT HAPPENED THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? A really close friend hurt me.

45. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB? WHAT WAS THE JOB? Well my current job (teacher) I work pretty long hours and take work home with me. But the longest shift at your normal everyday job was just your average I guess.

46. FAVORITE MOVIE? Just saw The Lucky One last night...loved it :)

47. WHEN WAS THELAST TIME YOU SANG IN PUBLIC? WHAT DID YOU SING? I don't know. I used to sing in a church choir but it's been a really long time.

48. WHAT WAS YOUR LAST FIGHT ABOUT? Something really stupid!!!

49. WHAT STUFF DO YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT? Cell Phone, Flip Flops, Purse, Keys

50. FAVORITE ITEM OF TECHNOLOGY? cell phone I guess

51. FAVORITE WEB SITE? Pinterest!! I'm addicted!!

52. DO YOU SMOKE? Nope

53. IN YOUR EXPERIENCE, HAVE LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORKED? They haven't worked out for me.

54. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY? Uh...I guess.

55. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON WHO CALLED YOU? My dad.

56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED? From my friend asking about a FB status I had posted.

57. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?: jammies
 
58. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?: Fall!!! Love fall weather, hoodies, pretty leaves, etc.

59. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER? Winter Break lol

60. DO YOU THINK WTIT IS COOL OR OVERRATED? It's cool, makes life fun and interesting.

61. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND? Who knows??

62. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE? I'm a teacher...but I want to be married to the man of my dreams.

63. WHAT'S YOUR BIGGEST REGRET? I don't have any big regrets.

64. ARE YOU SMILING? WHY? No, been a rough week.

65. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD IT BE? Right Now?? Either Disneyland, Hawaii, or a CRUISE!!!

66. DO YOU PLAY AN INSTRUMENT? Played flute in HS but it's been a long time.

67. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE IN PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW? No, not really. Well maybe my sisters. Don't get to see them often enough!

68. LAST THING YOU WATCHED ON YOUTUBE? Probably a video with my students during History.

Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}