Okay...here's the recipe! Seriously, I can't stop eating this. YUM! The only thing I'd do differently is that I'd add MORE mini reese's peanut butter cups. But YUM YUM YUM....
- Pour measured cereal into a large microwaveable bowl.
- Line cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- In 2-cup microwaveable measuring cup, microwave brown sugar, butter and corn syrup uncovered on high for 1 minute, stir and cook for 1 more minute. Stir in baking soda until dissolved. Pour caramel mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated. Microwave on high for 3 minutes, stirring every minute. Spread on cookie sheet. Cool 10 minutes. Break into bite-sized pieces.
- Make sure Chex mixture is cool to the touch because you don’t want the candy to melt. Sprinkle mini peanut butter cups and mini marshmallows over the Chex mixture.
- In a small microwaveable bowl, microwave unwrapped caramels and cream on high for 1 minute. Stir until smooth (you may have to microwave it for a little longer, do it in 15 second increments). Use a spoon or fork to drizzle over Chex mixture. Repeat with milk chocolate baking chips and again with the white baking chips. Quickly sprinkle coarse salt over all the chex mixture while candy drizzles are still wet.
- Refrigerate until set. Break apart and store in tightly covered container.
- Now enjoy and try not to eat it all in one sitting!