DIET & EXERCISE advice please!



I need some DIET and EXERCISE advice. I know. It's January, the month everyone starts a new "get healthy" plan. The truth is I've been trying for a good while now. But the motivation has been lost somewhere. Please help me find it...or give me some tips! Here's the thing: As much as I love my job, it's absolutely exhausting. My job takes absolutely every ounce of energy that I have. So cooking dinner is rare, going to the gym is rare. All I want to do when I get home from work is relax. I'm exhausted.

So please give me some tips and ideas!! What can this poor exhausted girl do? I need to eat healthy. I still want to enjoy my food. And I need to find some quick, easy meals. But I'm also on a small budget. As far as excersizing goes, I've tried it all. What works best for me? 9:00 pm spin classes...those just got canceled at my gym...grrrr!!!! I sorta hate running, but it has been the fastest, easiest way for me to lose weight. Any one out there hate running found a way to do it and make it less gruelsome? I like classes at the gym but with my work schedule I can really only do the night classes. And they don't do the late classes at my gym anymore. When I try to do equipment on my own (without) a class, I end up getting bored. So any tips, advice, suggestions...please SEND IT MY WAY!!

Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}