Faith...


You know...I do know that this is true. But at the same time I've lived by this for so long that it's gotten hard to believe. I have one particular trial in my life that has lasted for several years. The older that I get the harder this trial gets and the bigger this trial seems. Most of you know that this trial is the fact that I'm 33 years old and remain single. And most people in my life that I encounter tell me how "lucky" I am to be single. I think if they lived my life for a week they'd realize how blessed they are to have a husband who loves them and sweet little kiddlets who adore them. Not that my life isn't blessed, but with being single comes great loneliness. When I was younger, it was easier to have faith, live my life, and say "things will work out". But now all I can think is... I'm getting old. I'm not going to be able to have kids. I'm lonely. I just want to find the love of my life. etc... I just hope that we find each other before I lose all of my faith. !

Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}