My incredible sister...

I hope I don't embarrass her too much by this post. ButI haven't really had the chance to tell her in person. This is my awesome sister Megan who is due to have Baby #3 any day now. As show below you can see her two very adorable little boys. Now that she is totally used to wild and crazy little boys, her and hubby Ryan (also pretty incredible) are welcoming a baby girl into their family. I got the chance to spend lots of time with them over the holiday season as I was off of work. I was truly amazed watching my sister. Not only is she a super cute pregnant girl, but she chases two hyperactive little boys around the house all day long. Wowzers!!! Meg, you're amazing. I can't wait to meet your adorable little girl when she comes out...very, very soon! 


Her adorable little boys...Reed & Asher (No REED is Not choking his brother, he thinks he's hugging him lol)


Cute Reed drew this picture of his mom and baby sister...I just love this! 

Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}