Sunday Stealing

Okay I do this every once in awhile. It's just a random way to get to know me better. It gives me a chance to tell you a little bit about me. Feel free to read it or not...it's all your choice!

Sunday Stealing: 40 of The Most Random Questions Meme, Part One 


1) What side of the heart do you draw first? 
always the left
2) Can you dive without plugging your nose? 
nope
3) What color is your razor? 
white with purple flowers
4) What is your blood-type? 
i have no idea
5) Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? 
wouldn't you like to know!
6) What is a rumor someone has spread about you? 
Hmmm....I don't anyone has spread a rumor about me in a long time. College is the last time I can remember a rumor being spread about me, and that was quite awhile ago.
7) How do you feel about carrots? 
they are a good healthy snack when I'm in the mood to be healthy...
8) How many chairs at the dining room table? 
4
9) Which is the best Spice Girl? 
haha...i don't know! But back in college my friend Greg and I learned the song word for word and loved singing it together.
10) Do you know what time it is? 
2:48
11) Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song? 
haha ya i think so...or most of them at least
12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? 
probably cry...that's what I usually do when in a messy situation
13) What’s your favorite kind of gum? 
i've never been a gum lover...so I can't say that I have a "fave"
14) All’s fair in love and war? 
sure
15) Do you have a crush on anyone? 
nope not currently
16) Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning? 
yep lol
17) Do you like to sleep? 
love it, don't get enough of it
18) Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings time? 
yes, Arizona....are there others??
19) Do you know the words to the song Total Eclipse of the Heart? 
no not all of them
20) Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang? 
no thanks, that's just NOT ME!

Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}