Day Off...



I have a ton of updating to do. But for now I just needed to post about the incredible day that I had today! To start, last week was Teacher Appreciation Week at my school. I always love that week at school. Here's why: As a teacher, you often hear complaints from parents of what you "aren't doing right". But you never hear any positive...at least not very often. But during Teacher Appreciation Week you hear the positive. It's sort of like a breath of fresh air. It makes you realize that okay I am making a difference, I am helping my students, I'm doing okay. It's just nice to hear those positive things every once in awhile to remind yourself that you're doing an ok job. Anyways, last week during TA three parents presented me with the best gift I've ever received...a free day off from work! Now I love my job but sometimes you just need a day to yourself. Everyone gets that way. We all needed. This gift came at the most amazing time in my life. I could not asked for a better gift. A day to myself to do whatever I wanted! That is truly a beautiful gift. 

And I have to say I sortof started my day off the last night. I treated myself to OrangePeel. But I had motives. I've been sick and they have this amazing drink that seems to help me get better. If you ever have a cold go to OrangePeel and get "The Cure". It will do you some good! But I must say I woke up at my usual time (6:30). So I got up to pee, and then went back to bed. And then I woke up a few hours later to what I thought was rain. But upon opening my blinds, I realized that it was snow. Snow in St. George? And it's sticking to the ground? And on my day off? Is this some sort of wierd phenomenon or something? Anyways, I laid in bed and watched the HUGE snowflakes fall to the ground. What a site! When I finally got up, I did some cleaning around my house. It needed it, and I'm always busy. So I was able to do some good cleaning. Not as much as I'd like because I'm still sick and can't exert myself too much. But I got some things done that I needed to check off my list! I was also able to go to lunch with my best friend, get a pedicure (yay!!!), have a great chat while getting my toes done, see a movie I've been dying to see, and just enjoy my day. I need to publicly thank the amazing moms who made this day possible! I needed it!! What a blessing. :) But I can't wait to see my sweet fourthies tomorrow. Love those cute kiddos!!



MY DAY.........



Orange Peel YUM...


That felt amazing...


awe...sleeping in!





Woke up to this...



So fun to see this right out my bedroom window! 



My pedi...love it!!! Wish I could get one of these more often :)



The movie I've been dying to see...Safe Haven! 


THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!




Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}