Sunday Stealing


(I don't know why, but I love doing these silly things. This one's kinda dumb though...boring!)


First Job: Smith's courtesy clerk

First Real Job: 1st grade teacher @ Lois Craig Elementary

First Volunteer Job: ??

First Car: Toyota Celica

First Record: I never had records

First Sport Played: Soccer

First Concert: I really really wanted to go to a NKOTB concert but never did. My first concert was in college when I took my lil sis to NSYNC.

First Country Visited: Canada

First Kiss: haha...Tim Wiebold...loved that kid! 

First Speech: College public speaking class. Miserable! That class was awful for me! 

First Girlfriend/Boyfriend: Tim Wiebold

First Encounter with a Famous Person: Never...I wish! 

First Brush With Death: car accident when I was 17

First House/Flat Owned: My parents bought me a condo for college, and put my name on it.

First Film Seen at a Cinema: Who knows??? I can't remember that far back! 

First Media Appearance (Radio, Newspaper, TV): I was a model as a child and appeared on TV (interview) around the age of 7 or 8

First Hospital Stay: From a very young age I had many hospital stays thanks to asthma

First Book You Remember Reading: hmmm..."Are you my mother"...it became a family favorite

First Pet: Dog "Coca Cola"

First Election You Voted In:  2000 was the first presidential election I voted in 

Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}