I love you because...


Not a great picture. Sorry about that. But I wanted to show you this cute craft I made recently. It was so easy to make. My local vinyl store Vinyl 4 Decor (who also has an online store) does a weekly $2 cut. Back in February, this vinyl was one of the $2 cuts. I bought the vinyl from the vinyl store, the frame was $2 at my local walmart, and I already had the ribon. I followed the directions on the vinyl for applying it to the glass, removed the back of the frame, hot glued the glass to the frame, hot glued the ribbon to the frame. Then voila it was complete! I bought a little dry erase marker to be used with this cute frame. This could be used just in February or year-round with your sweetie. :)

Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}