My students were cheering me on today....so sweet :)


A few weeks ago I asked my students to memorize the preamble. We are learning about the U.S. Constitution in History so I thought it would be beneficial to have them learn the preamble. I guess I didn't realize what I was getting myself into when I decided this. Keep in mind that as a child I never learned the preamble. So as I'm telling my witty, funny, intelligent, creative...etc....students...they ask me if I know the preamble. And when they found out that I didn't know the preamble they told me that it was only fair if I learned it too. How could I disagree with that? So I've been working on memorizing the preamble. But it's hard; i'm not that great at remembering things. I've listened to the School House Rock song a million times. I wish I could play the music (without the words) and sing the preamble to my class. But I finally went for it today (I've definitely been putting it off) and I got all but one word! As I went for it, I had several students cheering me on saying "you can do it", "don't be nervous", "you've got this". Woohoo!!! My class gave me a 98% and I got all sorts of "woohoo"s, "ya"s, high fives, etc. It was such a great moment with my sweet students. They were all cheering me on and so happy for me when I got it. I love these kids so much!!!! 

I AM ONE BLESSED TEACHER!!! I COULDN'T ASK FOR A BETTER CLASS. I LOVE THESE KIDS SO DANG MUCH. I REALLY DON'T WANT THIS YEAR TO END. I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO TELL THEM GOOD-BYE. THEY ARE ONE OF THE BEST CLASSES THAT I'VE EVER TAUGHT. 

LOVE THEM!!! 

Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}