Sunday Stealing


Sunday Stealing...been awhile wince I've done one of these! 



Have any memories that you’d like to forget? Don't we all? Ofcourse I do. But I'm certainly not going to share them here. There's a reason I want to "forget" them lol!

Is there someone you really like to hang out with and just talk about stuff? Yes my really close friend Mandy

Have you ever been called prince or princess? Haha that's hilarious...NO! 

Do you think teenagers are weird? Absolutely! But at least they have fun  

How fast does your mood change? Depends. I'm a pretty emotional person. So yes certain things can set me off and change my mood in an instant.

How are you feeling? Good. Sad Spring Break is coming to an end. But it's been a nice break from life! 

Do you want someone to call you right now? I'm actually anticipating a call to come through any minute...just waiting! 

What do you always take with you? Phone! Can't live without it.

Is your bed comfortable? Oh yes...

Would you say you’re an understanding person? Most of the time...

Are you generally a happy person? Yep! 

Who’s in your facebook profile picture with you? Nobody

Were you single on Valentines Day? Always...ugh :(

What is the last movie you watched? I've watched several this week actually...hmmm...ps i love you this afternoon 

Do you listen to songs when you’re done? When I'm done with what? I don't understand this question...but I do love music! 

How long does it take you to fall asleep at night? A long time...but I've recently started using DoTerra essential oils to fall asleep...life changer! 

Are you talkative? Depends who I'm with :)

What are your St. Patty's day plans? Festive dinner at my mom's house :)

Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}