Yummy Treat!!

Well ever since I was just little my mom made "muddy buddies" often for a yummy treat. As I've grown up I have realized that most people call this yummy treat "puppy chow". It's been a long time favorite for me. And the other day I came across this recipe for "Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Puppy Chow" How could I pass that up? So this afternoon I finally had the time to make this yummy treat. And it definitely DOES NOT DISSAPOINT! YUM!!!! You can follow the recipe by using the link above. But I made it slightly easier based on the way we made "muddy buddies" when I was a kid. So see below for step-by-step instructions.




If you have one of these, it will come in handy!!


Start with 8 cups of Corn Chex & 2 cups of Reese's Pufffs. Mix and pour in large garbage sack.


Add one package of Reese's peanut butter cups minis into the cereal mixture.

Pour 2 cups of powdered sugar and set aside.

Measure 1/2 cup of peanut butter and set aside. YES, I do LOVE peanut butter! I have an overflowing 1/2 cup of pb!

Melt 16 oz of white chocolate in the microwave. I accidentally bought the 12 oz bag. But luckily I had some left over "pink" white chocolate from another project so I used a little of that. Heat for one minute. Take out and stir. Then heat for an additional minute. Take out and stir.


Pour in your peanut butter and stir until mixed.


Pour the chocolate mixture into cereal mixture. Shake and mix until the cereal is coated with chocolate. 

Add the powdered sugar. Shake well until everything is coated in powdered sugar. 

Add 1/2 cup Reese's pieces

Pour into air-tight containere and enjoy for up to one week. YUM!!! 












Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}