Allergy shots no more 💉

Well for the last 4 1/2 years I've been getting allergy shots. My whole life I've had issues with allergies. I've attempted many fixes. But when I moved to St. George they were significantly worse. So upon seeing the allergist he recommended the allergy shots. I figured I had nothing to lose so I went for it.

Well the first six months were difficult. I started at twice a week for awhile. Then we moved to once a week. Then came once every other week. And then finally once a month...woohoo!!!! That was time for celebration!!! Then I went through once a month shots for the next four years. I was so ready to be done about a year ago lol! But believe it or not yesterday was that day!!! I got my last shot!! It's exciting. But at the same time it feels wierd. I've been going for so long...but if feels good to say that I'm done!!!

💉💉💊💊

Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}