Safe Haven

I saw Safe Haven for the second time tonight. The first time I saw it I was so excited because I had just finished reading the book. I loved it and especially loved the Love Story between Katie and Alex!

But this time was different. I bawled through the whole movie. And afterwards I sat and thought about that. Why such a different reaction? And I realized its because of some things that I'm going through in my own life right now. These trials that I'm going through currently have changed my perspective. It's because of that perspective that I saw the movie through different eyes tonight.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm grateful for that. I'm grateful that my Heavenly Father has a plan for me. And although I may not like what he puts me through I know he has a purpose for doing it. I'll be honest I'm going through some things right now that scare me to death. And being the extremely patient person that I am (haha) I just want to be done with it and to have the answers to my diligent prayers. But my HF knows me so well that he wants to make sure I really appreciate the answers he gives me. I just really struggle lately with moving forward without a clear cut answer. But this is where the trial of FAITH comes in and I have to rely on The Lord and know he'll get me through it!!

Wow!! I didn't realize I had that much to say about the topic. I just have a lot on my mind these days. I'm grateful for the tender mercies of The Lord and all that he blesses me with. As I'm typing this post I'm realizing some things. Over the last few weeks I've felt so frustrated and scared about my life. But I just now realized that through this scary time that there have been several little tender mercies that I didn't even realize were tender mercies! It's all about perspective!!

Okay I'll stop rambling for tonight. But I will have more to say tomorrow! 💗💔😳😍🔮

Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}