Love this kid!!

The other day I opened my mailbox and I noticed a handwritten envelope. That doesn't happen these days. It's usually just bills, bills, bills, junk, junk, junk. So I was excited to see a hand addressed envelope! I pushed everything else aside and immediately took a look at this. And what did I find a sweet note from my little nephew Cole!!! Seriously made my day!! It is hanging in the center of my fridge now...makes me smile every time I see it! Thanks Cole! Love you bud!!

After I looked at my letter and hung it on my fridge, I made a video on my phone thanking him for the letter. I sent it through message to my sister. She said as he was watching it, he was talking to me and didn't understand why I wouldn't talk back. Now that is just absolutely adorable!!!


Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}