Productive days!!

Okay I have to admit that I was lazy for the first half of the week. I guess the heat was getting to me but I just had no energy or motivation to be productive. And I have to see I definitely was NOT productive...was very unproductive in fact. But then a few days ago I woke up and someone had that drive to go and do! For a few days all I did was go...go...go...I checked off a big chunk of my to-to list. And added a few items not from the to-do list. Felt so good! I ofcourse had to cool off at the pool each night to reward myself. :)


A FEW of the items that I completed:


This fourth of july craft mentioned in an earlier post

This fourth of July craft mentioned in another post

Hung this vinyl in my shower! This was the $2 cut at the local vinyl store a few months ago. It finally got hung today! ;)

Started this craft. It's not completed because you have to let it dry for 24 hours. It is a frame a plan to use in my 5th grade classroom. I will post final pictures when it's completed. The stars shown below are cut out of vinyl and will be placed on the frame.


Rewarded myself at the pool...

Awe...so relaxing!!!

Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}