Temple time!


The other day my dad and sister invited me to go to the temple with them. I love the temple so I ofcourse said yes. Well when I got there, I saw this. Yes, I'm happy for them. Good for them that they've found their soul mates. But I literally stood in awe for probably 5 minutes...I'm so so sad these days about this! It has become increasingly hard lately to the point that some days seem unbearable. So it was difficult to see this but at the same time beautiful!!

In front of the temple...selfie :)

Another selfie...a little closer to the temple

All three of us...just after the temple!

Dinner at Pizza FActory...can never go wrong with their food!!!

At dinner...yum!! THanks for the super dinner dad. :)
What a fun night!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}