The pool...my salvation!!!!

Well since it's been 115* for several days in a row here...the pool has been the only thing to save me!! I've honestly had to go to the pool twice a day due to the intense heat. It's only June and it's already so hot...I'm worried about what July & August will feel like! Well peeps...if you can't get a hold of me, you know where to find me!

If you look closely at my pictures, you can probably figure out which ones were during the heat of the day and which ones were at night...take a guess!!




I even had a pool date with my sis the other day. We ofcourse had to go to yummy Kneaders afterwards! If you've never tried their raspberry cupcakes...do it!!! Lets just says heaven dipped in which chocolate lol...never had a cupcake melt in my mouth like that. Wow!
 

Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}