Vegas!!!

So a few weeks ago my sister Kayla went to Grand Junction to visit my sister Lynnie. She was flying back to Vegas and taking the shuttle just wasn't going to work. So my mom asked if I'd pick her up so my mom wouldn't have to take a day off from work. I decided I'd go down to Vegas a day early to play with Meg and her kids. So I drove down Wednesday afternoon. I played with the cute kiddos for a bit and held Lila as much as I possibly could!!!! Love that little sweetness. :) They'd been wanting to take family pictures for awhile so I when Ryan got home from work we headed out to Redrock and I became their photographer. It was so fun and we got some really great pics! I loved their colors greens) against the red rocks. Beautiful! AFterwards, we went home and had the most delicious dinner ever!!! Then after the kids were in bed we rented a Redbox and had a great night.

The next day started out not so great for me. Meg told me that Ryan had noticed a nail in one of my tires. So we started out the day at Big-O Tires where I ended up with four new tires...tires are EXPENSIVE!!! But we did have a very enjoyable day. I wasn't picking Kayla up until the afternoon. So we went to story time at the library. The boys thought me coming to story time was the best thing they ever heard of! WE had a blast. After story time, we went to McDonald's for lunch. Boy were those boys ever happy!!! It was so fun watching them play around on the playplace. And they had so much fun. And I ofcourse got to hold Miss Lila while they played. Afterwards, we went back to the house and played for awhile until I had to go.

Thanks guys for such a fun time!!! Love your adorable kiddos Meg! :)

Headin to Vegas...

Love that happy girl!

Someone fell asleep in the car. :) So cute!

At Redrock...getting ready for pictures!

Look at this cute family. :)



Silly Boy!







Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}