June Instalife...

Reorganizing pics tonight, so these are totally out of order! 

Did some major organization projects around the house! The shower, master bedroom, craft room...Feels so good! 


Got a new nephew! Isn't he cute? Love him! Actually I think he was born in May...this picture may have ended up in the wrong spot! 

Some more of the organizing...

Helped a friend throw a birthday party for her son Donny! It was so fun. :)

Had a very HOT month! As you can tell my hair's a mess...the heat does that to me! I was in the car here, heading to CO!

Arrived in CO excited to see my sis and her fam! 

YUM! Fresh raspberries with really yummy store brand ice cream.

Played with this cute girl while in CO. It took her a few days to warm up to me. But as you can see, she started to like me!

Painted faces while in CO. Cole really wanted Spiderman. Isn't he cute?

This girl had fun watching us paint faces. :)

Played in the splash pad while in CO. These two loved it! 

Enjoyed a yummy peach shake, yum!!!

Made a few crafts in CO...ofcourse have to! 

Had fun bowling with these two. 

Went to a luau and had a blast in the water...

Said goodbye to CO :(

The pool was closed for a week...one of the hottest weeks! Ugh!

Played with my little man. He's so cute. 

Temply & Pizza FActory with dad and Kayla.

Starlight Express with the fam. It was so fun! I really love this show. And we ran into our friends The Shaws. That was really fun!

Had to squeeze in as many pool/lunch dates with Kayla as possible before she left! 

I got mail from Cole! How sweet. :)

And there's June for ya.....

Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}