Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was so fun this year. My sister Lynnie graciously opened up her home to all of us! So my parents, me, my brother Kenny and his family, and my sister Megan and her family all headed to Colorado to stay with Lynnie and her family. The whole Rolfe fam was there minus our sweet missionary Kayla. There was never a dull moment. We celebrated Reed's birthday, Thanksgiving dinner, "Choppped" with leftovers, Black Friday (Thursday) shopping, opened Christmas jammies, spent lots of time on the indoor slide…and a whole lot more. Hopefully I didn't miss anything! 

Ready to head out of town

Making ornaments for Grandpa Steel

Hailey lead us in a fun craft…to be placed at each plate during dinner.


Had fun riding bikes outside

Ready for turkey dinner!

Um…ya. Mid-sentence apparantly. But this Lila girl is adorable! 

Two of my cute nieces

Another cute niece

Opening Christmas jambes...

Christmas jambes…and numbered shirts. Isn't this adorable??


Played a really fun game that Ken brought...

More cute nieces! 

Everyone loves grandma.



Reed's birthday party! 

Opening presents…Cole isn't too happy :(

Playing games at Reed's party. We had a blast, but boy am I out of shape! 

The girls made this cute Christmas countdown craft.

It's not a Rolfe family function without playing "what if"

"Chopped"…those are the three judges

Cute Ashie B.

Cole loves stickers!

Cute Miss Maliya! 

We also heard the news of Thelma passing. So at the end of the week some of us headed to Idaho for the funeral. 

It was a fun Thanksgiving with my family! 

























Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}