Valentine's

I wanted to do something for my students for Valentine's this year. I usually try to do something every year, no matter how small. And this year they told me I'd need a big box to fit all of their valentines in. So I figured I better do something for them! Ever since Frozen came out, it seems that's all they can talk about. So ofcourse, I took to pinterest and found a very cute Olaf valentine. Pinterest took me to this cute blog which gave me a free printable. Yay! Thank you! I was so grateful for the free printable because I knew that I wouldn't have time for much this year. And ofcourse my students loved it! <3 And a little sweetheart made a box for me to put all of my valentines in. I was glad she did! They were right…they totally spoiled me this year with LOTS OF CHOCOLATE!!!




Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}