Diva Wraps!

I just want to put in a plug for my friend who sells these cute Diva Wraps! They are super cute, super comfy, and I just love them!! I first got one about six months ago (maybe less) when she was first starting out. It was plain gray and got worn often. I decided I needed more since I love that one so much. So I decided on the dark gray/white strip and the pink chevron. Love them both but…LOVE THE PINK CHEVRON!!! You should get one. They are worth every penny. You can find her on facebook at www.facebook.com/DivaWraps or on instagram at @diva_wraps . You should check them out! You won't be disappointed. 

Don't mind all my pics…I wanted to give you a true glimpse of how wonderful they really are. :)







Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}