I wouldn't recommend this...

Ouch!! As you know, a few weeks ago I decided that I needed to make some changes in my life and lose some weight. Well I'm less than two weeks in and IT IS SO HARD!!! I knew that already but I'm trying to do this the right way, and my body does NOT like that! I know there will be good days and bad days. But today my body was craving fatty foods. I didn't want to give in but I started to feel really sick. So I gave my body a little something. I guess I cut out too much too fast! I actually thought I was doing well. Guess not. ??

Anyways, on top of that, today I decided to go through all of my pants today. In my dresser there are two drawers for pants. One for capris, one for long pants. In all reality, the ones that actually fit me could fit into one drawer. I've been hanging on to some pants for quite some time. Some pants I've had sitting in my drawer for up to five years…saying that "they'll fit again someday". I'm sick of my drawers bulging open when most of the pants don't even fit me. So today I tried on every. single. pair. of. pants. The results were sad but better than I thought. There were pants in there that I didn't know fit me!! Woohoo!!

It's a little emarrassing to admit that ONE I've gained a lot of weight in the past 4-5 years and TWO I have so many pants that don't fit me. But that's okay. This is a learning process for me. And I'm trying really hard to be honest with myself. And that is why I'm putting this out there on the internet for everyone to read. If I put it out there, I have to be honest. And it will help me through this learning process of trying to lose weight and become healthier.

I realized today how hard this really will be!! My eating habits are seriously OUT. OF. CONTROL. (I love food WAY TOO MUCH) But as hard as today was, I'm so glad that I did it! I can get rid of all of these old pants that are taking up drawer space. For now, I'll enjoy the pants that do fit. And someday down the road when I get to the point where I need new pants, I will go and buy some. It's going to be awhile anyways. So there's no need to hang on to that stuff.


I started with this heaping pile… (That's definitely not all of them)

And then I seperated them by size… (There are three piles here. Notice the pile in the background.)


And then I started trying them on!



These pants don't fit. (Wow! Why was I hanging onto all of these? Because some of them are my absolute favorites, that's why!)

These pants do fit. (More than I was expecting. Yay!)

These pants almost fit. Some will button but I can't breathe. Others won't quite button. (I'm keeping these because if I keep at it, it's shouldn't take too long for these to fit.)

I really, really want these ones to fit!! But...it'll be awhile. :(


Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}