Making changes...


Well, the life of a teacher is super hard. I love teaching my adorable fifth graders. I love the fact that I get to spend my days with them. But they take ALL OF MY ENERGY. So my personal life and my home suffer. I come home 100% exhausted from a day at work and not much happens around here. But I'm trying to change that. I'm trying to put more effort into "ME" and who I want to be. I'm still trying to figure out what that means and how to do that. I've been teaching for so long that I don't know how to do anything other than WORK SUPER HARD! But if I continue that then my personal life will continue to suffer. 

So I guess what I'm trying to say is: "I'm trying to find balance in my life." 

I'm trying to make changes that will take care of me. I want to have more time to keep up with my house. I want to have time to take care of my body…eating well and exercising. I want to still have energy (at least a little) when I get home from work. Now I realize that there is no perfect way to find balance. So for now, I'm trying to make changes that will have a positive impact on my life. :)

Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}