Thinner Winner #4

Well…this has been a really surprising week! I was out of town for a few days. I tried to eat as best as I could while I was gone. But it's tricky to find healthy choices when you're out of town! And I wasn't able to exercise either (other than lots of walking to where I was going). But the days that I was in town I tried to work really hard. But I wasn't able to work as hard as I'd like. It was a really hard week. 

Yesterday when I stepped on the scale, I seriously thought the scale was lying to me! I was completely expecting a weight gain. I had lost two pounds this week. How is that possible? Seriously…how is that possible? I stepped on the scale three times before I accepted the fact that I had actually lost weight this week. So I'm down two more pounds, which is a total weight loss of 6 pounds in 3 weeks. Woohoo! I hope the scale keep reflecting my hard work. This has been so difficult!!! 

Thanks for all of your support everyone! The support of friends and family is what will get me through this. I hope that these weekly pictures will start to look a lot "skinnier" so that I won't have to be embarrassed to post them anymore. But I will continue to post them no matter how they look. So thanks for your support and kind words. Love you all! Happy Sunday!!



Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}