Thinner Winner #5

Well, it's been another week of this weight loss challenge. These weekly quotes really inspire me to keep going! I'm truly amazed that for the last four weeks, I keep on losing weight. Even when I feel like I've failed and haven't done very well, I still manage to lose something. That is truly motivating to keep on going! I'm a month into this challenge and I'm down about 8 pounds. I'm going to keep at this, through all the ups and downs, to keep losing the weight! As I look in the mirror and take my measurements each Saturday morning, I really do feel like my stomach is looking smaller. I'm losing inches and my clothes are fitting differently. This feels so good! This week I lost about 2 months. Woohoo!! So here's to another week...

This week's quote...

Front view...

Side view...



Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}