THINNER WINNERS!!!

I'm starting something new in my life. I'm doing a weight loss challenge with some friends. I'm pretty unhappy with my life right now. I know that part of that unhappiness is my weight! I have an extremely stressful, extremely exhausting job. And those two things have caused me to gain a lot of weight over the last few years. So I've decided to do something about it. I know that this will be extremely difficult. But I NEED to do it. I've been doing it for two days and I already miss the yummy treats like crazy. But I'm doing a few things different this time compared to past diets. First, I'm allowing myself one treat a day. Every time I've tried to lose weight I end up binging a few weeks into it because I miss the food so badly. So I'm taking a good friend's advice and allowing myself a treat a day. I hope that will help make it a bit easier. So here goes!! Wish me luck. 

Here's a picture taken on the first day of the challenge. For part of the challenge I'll be taking pictures once a week. I'm embarrassed to post these online. But people who see me everyday see this body. So I hope that in the weeks to come these pictures will become less embarrassing to post. And in the end, there's the possibility of a money reward as well as a jewelry reward. Great incentive to keep going at this weight loss challenge!! 

P.S. Don't mind the messy room in the background. 



Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}