General Conference

As many of you know, I'm a Mormon. I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. This weekend was general conference weekend!!! During general conference weekend, members of the church (and anyone else who'd like) have the opportunity to listen to the prophets of our church speak to us from a pulpit. I really love conference weekend. I always feel so inspired! As I listened to conference throughout the weekend, I felt inspired and uplifted. But this morning the session especially spoke to me. I felt that every talk was for me. I heard all of the things that I felt I needed to hear. It was the perfect thing for me right now to get through some trials that I'm going through. I've had a lot going on for the past month, tons of big life decisions that I'm trying to make! I'm so grateful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!! What a truly amazing church led by God! 

My favorite quote of the weekend. Exactly what I needed to hear. 


Sorry for the quote overload. There were some amazing ones. Feel free to read through them and reflect on your own life if you'd like!



















And finally just a little reminder. I think Satan's been working hard on me the last few weeks. He's been trying to get me to doubt my feelings from The Lord about some changes I'm trying to make in my life. This picture below served as a great little reminder about those feelings.




Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}