Getting my craft on...

I was pretty sad over the weekend. I was expecting a pretty big phone call on Friday and it never came. So a great friend of mine, who knows me all too well, took me to the craft store on Saturday. She thought it'd be fun if we found a craft to work on in order to cheer me up. Well, we were in there for entirely too long looking at a million different project possibilities. Eventually I chose a project and she decided not to do one. Oh well…it worked out! I did my craft while she made lunch. It would've been more fun if she did a project with me. But it was still fun. Crafting is very therapeutic for me. So I crafted and when I was done I felt so much better. And now I have a few new cute crafts for my house. Yay!! 

So here in St. George we have this store called Wood Creatiions. When you go in the store there is a sample made up of each craft and then all the supplies are ready for you. It makes it hard…because you want to make it ALL!! 


Project #1 (This is the sample from the store)

Project #2 (This is the sample from the store) 
They were all out of the papers that go with this project. I was a little bummed about that. But I'm really happy with what I chose instead. 


I started with my supplies...


I did a little painting...

I got out the Mod Podge and sealed my paper to the board. As you can see I didn't do so well with the air bubbles, but I did fix that. The air bubbles are all gone! 

Next was time to put on the cute vinyl...



I'm pretty happy with the final product. Super cute!! 



Onto project #2!!!

I started by painting...

Then I cut my papers and got them ready to be Mod Podged on...

Time for the vinyl...

All done! Another really cute project. :)

Didn't they turn out cute?? Both of them???


Happy Project Making!!! I love my crafting. I haven't done that forever. But it sure felt great. :)







Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}