A little more Colorado...

After my two week training in Provo, I went back to Grand Junction for more fun. Here are way too many pictures of Colorado. Basically I just take pictures all day long haha! These three kids are such cutie pies. I love them to pieces. But they are definitely exhausting. Props to all the moms out there! 

**Hopefully there aren't any repeats. But if there are...sorry!


She loves to snuggle with her aunt. :)

I couldn't resist. Just too cute. 

She snuggles up to me and falls asleep pretty easily. But then I can't bring myself to put her down. I just love snuggling with her. And notice the Cole photobomb in the background. 









We went to Home Depot one Saturday for the kids building workshop. They happened to be giving away free hotdogs and chips that day. We decided to have lunch there since we thought the kids would enjoy it. This girl was so happy to get CHIPS!!! I think her and Cole both really enjoyed their lunch. :)


She enjoyed lunch too. :)


Picture doesn't do it justice. She was a mess after eating these chips! 




She looking a little milk drunk...

Sometimes I fall asleep when holding her. But most of the time I don't because I have two other little ones climbing on me. 



We love to read books while we eat our lunch! 


She actually smiled long enough for a picture. She's always on the move. It's really hard to get a picture of her. :)


He's such a cute little goof ball. He's always making crazy faces for my pictures!



When I go to get her up and I see this I have to SMILE. It's too cute! 


Haha...not the best selfie.






Another one of his crazy faces...
























Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}