My newest niece

BABY MADISON HAS ARRIVED!! 

June 20th was a very special day for my sister and her little family. Sweet little Madison joined the ranks on that day.  She weighed in a 5 pounds 3 ounces and was 18 inches long. All I can say is that I'm completed in love!!! She is just so precious. I've said this before, but newborns are my favorite. You can just cuddle up to them and they'll let you hold them for hours. I just love that stage. Most people think that stage is boring, but it's my favorite. They are soft and cuddly and I love the new baby smell. Haha...does that sound weird?? Anyways, I love baby Madison so much! 

Here are a few pictures from the weekend she was born. She was born early on a Friday morning. And I had to leave town for a two week training on Sunday night. So I spent as much time as I could at the hospital and took as many pictures as I could. But I was also in charge of the other kids. So I didn't get to spend as much time there as I'd like. But instead, I got to spend lots of time with adorable Cole & Maliya. I can't complain about that. :) So a few things about that weekend:
  • Cole was suddenly way into taking selfies
  • I'm not sure that Maliya realized she had a new sister. But she sure enjoyed getting extra attention from me.
  • Cole absolutely ADORES everything about his new sister. He says often: "she's just so cute and tiny". 
Here are WAY TOO MANY pictures from that weekend: Enjoy looking at them. Or move on to another post if you'd like. 











She loved going to the fridge/cupboard. Her favorite thing was packages of crackers. She'd take four at a time and go to town on her snack...

Look at Cole's face. So precious. :)

























Maliya is curious...


Her eyes are actually open! Yay!

Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}