Best Landlord Around...

Before...

After...

This is a shoutout to my amazing landlord! When I first looked at the place, my landlord said that he'd be getting the driveway entrance repaved. At the time I thought that it looked awful but I didn't feel like it was a big deal.

And then I moved in...

When I moved in, I discovered that every time I backed out of my driveway I scraped the bottom of my car on that gravely spot. I tried backing out at different angles and it didn't seem to make a difference. So I decided to email my landlord about it. I emailed him and just asked if he had any idea when he'd be getting that fixed. Well...I got a text form him the next day while still at work telling me that it had been fixed and was fine to drive on. I was shocked! But I found out that he'd been working on it, but Provo City and their regulations were being a bit of a pain. It just happened to finally work out the day after I sent the email haha. 

But that's not the only time he's been an amazing landlord. When I moved in, he came by to check in and make sure everything was running smoothly. After moving in, I realized there was no microwave. I texted him about it, thinking I was going to have to go out and buy one. Nope...he showed up later that day with a microwave in hand. The first time I used the dishwasher, the kitchen floor and under the sink were soaked. I called my landlord, and there was someone out the next day to fix the problem. The list goes on and on...I scored in the landlord department! I'm so glad. Going from owning my own home to renting could've been a major challenge. But thanks to an incredible landlord, it's been a great experience. There may be a few amenities that I miss. But mostly, things are great! 

And now...Every time I back out of my driveway I'm shocked when my car doesn't scrape bottom. I'll get used to it eventually. For now, it's a pleasant surprise every time!! :)


Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}