{I Am Enough}





Quotes like these are getting me through the day as of lately. 

You know, I hate change more than most. But I also know when it's time for a change, and I move forward with FAITH. Moving to Provo has been one of the hardest things I've ever done in my life. Don't get me wrong. I love Provo, I truly do. But my current circumstances are, to say the least, difficult. I know that with time it'll get better. But for now all I can think about is the things {and people} that I miss dearly! 

I really love my new job, my new boss, my new colleagues. I think it's a dream come true. It's seriously an incredible place to work! But I miss all things familiar. I feel like I don't know what I'm doing. It's hard starting over. CHANGE IS HARD!!! But I do know that there was a reason why I was supposed to leave my amazing friends, my family, the house I loved, the hot tub...my comfortable life. I just hope I can figure out that reason soon. I'm pretty lonely here. Yes, I've met some great people. But I don't have any good friends yet. That takes time, of course. But I miss my St. George pals so much! 

So for now, as I'm feeling inadequate, I keep reminding myself that "I am enough" and that "Things will get better" and that "Everything happens for a reason". This is just one of those ups and downs of life. We all have them! 


Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}