{Why I Use DoTerra}


{There are so many reasons why I use DoTerra. But I want to share just one reason with you today. Before I start this post, I just need to say these are simply my beliefs. You don't have to agree with me. But I'd appreciate if you'd respect my opinion. Happy Reading!}

I use DoTerra because it helps me get over a cold...FAST!! Before DoTerra my body would hang onto a cold for a month, sometimes longer. I've always had a weak immune system. I have asthma and severe allergies, so my body hangs on to illnesses. And on top of that, I'm a school teacher. Being around children all day, I tend to catch everything that they bring. 

But not anymore! DoTerra has literally saved my life!! I caught a cold last Friday. I honestly can't remember the last time I caught a cold. That right there is a true miracle. I used to always get several colds per year. But all the teachers at school were catching colds. And despite my oil use, I still caught it. I was super bugged! But then I remembered that being at a new school will do that to you. Every time I move to a new school I tend to catch lots of little illnesses that year. So it will be interesting to see how this year goes, now that I'm an avid oil user. But I must say that this current cold was gone within five days...yes you heard that right...FIVE DAYS!! Woohoo!! There are teachers around school who caught the cold before me and they still have it. You better believe it's the oils that are keeping me healthy! 

These little oils are amazing!!!! I'm so grateful to my friend Aimee Anderson who introduced me to DoTerra. A few years ago I was sicker than a dog. But I had to return to work because I was out of sick days. Aimee gave me all sorts of oils, and she even taught me how to make my own pills. I was blown away! I seriously thought she was crazy. But at that time I knew one thing, nothing I had tried was working. So I gave her oils a try. I was amazed. Those things worked fast! No, I wasn't instantly healed. But I did instantly start to feel better. And I followed the strict regimen she had given me, and was feeling great in a few days. She certainly made an oil believer out of me! 

I was in a conversation the other day at lunch with some teachers. A few mentioned how they'd rather get the flu over a cold any day. I used to agree with them. But I no longer agree. With the flu you're absolutely miserable for a day or two. Then you body is weak for a few days as you're trying to eat and gain your strength back. That to me is a horrible feeling. Now that I use DoTerra the flu and a cold tend to be about the same length of time. So I'll take the cold, thank you very much.

On another day at lunch, I was talking to some teachers about DoTerra. The one mentioned that her daughter was cured of cancer and her daughter is certain it's due to DoTerra. This teacher said: "Ya my daughter can think what she wants. But I don't believe it for a minute." This is the same lady who told me that she'd take the flu over a cold any day. I think I need to make an oil believer out of her!! :)

Well, that is one of the many reasons why I use DoTerra. It keeps this school teacher healthy! {I LOVE DOTERRA!!}

Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}