I miss...


I miss my house so much!!! I was truly blessed to own this beautiful home for the past 5 years. And now that I'm not living there, I miss it so much. I know that selling it was the right thing to do and that I'm exactly where I should be. But I also know that I really miss my house! 

I miss having a bathtub in my house so after a long day at work I could take a nice soothing lavender bath. I miss hot showers...cold showers are just no fun at all!! (dang upstairs neighbors) I miss having a garbage disposal in my sink. I never realized how convenient that is until I didn't have one. I miss being able to control the temperature in my house. I was under the impression that the temperature down here would be very different from what it's been. If you remember, I'm living in a basement. The people upstairs don't believe in turning on the heat until it's in the high 70's. It's been in the 40's the last few weeks and it's freezing down here!! If you know me at all, you know that I DO NOT GET COLD EVER!! I think I'll be investing in a space heater. There are other things that I miss too. But those are the big ones. And I really, really miss my amazing backdoor neighbors and the fun times we had! They are truly two of my best friends in the world and I miss them so much!!! 

Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}