Sunday Ramblings...


Hello everyone! It has been quite a day today. Life seems crazy lately! I'm always on the go. If I'm not at school writing lesson plans and grading papers, then I'm out running errands. Every once in awhile I actually find the time to go hang out with some friends or attend a ward activity. I keep thinking to myself that life will slow down soon. But deep down I know that it won't. This is my life. This is how it is. I'm okay with that. I'd rather be too busy then too bored with life. I have so many wonderful things in my life. But sometimes I get to busy to remember that. As the holidays quickly approach us I want to remember that very thing...that I am blessed, so very blessed. 

Today as I sat in sacrament meeting, I heard a few quotes that really hit home for me:
-God loves us just the way we are. But he loves us too much to let us stay that way.-Celebrate every little victory. I may not have done it perfectly but at least I did it. You are good enough!!
Happy Sunday! 

Right after church. Enjoying the freezing cold temperatures and the super bright sun! 

My new comfy slippers. I used to hate slippers. But I've discovered that now that I live in a basement I can't live without them. I had to break down and buy slippers. I seriously haven't owned slippers in years!!! These slippers are so soft and so comfy! And they definitely keep my feet warm. :)

My new diffuser! I love it! www.myoilbusiness.com has this cute diffuser on sale for 50% off right now. I was lucky to grab one! I love it! But somehow I ran out of OnGuard. That has NEVER happened! How did I not notice that? My gosh!! That could be BAD...very, very BAD! This is the WORST time of year to run out of OnGuard. I need to get some of that stuff...fast!!

Hahaha...I had to steal this when I noticed it earlier. I've been very stressed. I've been stressed from being so busy. Seriously, like I said up above, I've been so busy. I've had so much going on that I feel like I can't keep up. On top of that we got our first snow this week. I have major anxiety over driving in the snow! That may seem silly to some of you but I seriously have nightmares about it. So yes, that causes me stress as well. 

Here are a few pictures from our first snow. My students loved it! Me...not so much! It's pretty and all. But I can't enjoy it because I'm so worried about driving in it. Yes, I'm smiling in this picture. But this was taken on our first snow day right after I got home from work (meaning I made it home safely after driving in the snow). 

Well...that's all for tonight. Happy Sunday all!!!! <3

~Mandi :)





Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}