Project Life


Project Life App...a definite life changer for me!


Over Thanksgiving I discovered the most amazing app ever!! It is called Project Life. It is simply amazing. I feel like it was designed specifically for me. (Obviously that's not true, but it certainly feels that way) I've always loved scrapbooking. It all started in high school. I did a young women's Personal Progress project where I created a scrapbook, documenting my life with pictures. Ever since then, I've been an avid scrapbooker. I've gone through many different phases of scrapbooking, but I've always loved it. Now I'm at a point in my life where I'm busier than ever and I don't see life slowing down anytime soon. That is why this app is perfect for me. I can create 12x12 scrapbook pages straight from my phone or iPad within minutes. I prefer the iPad because it's a little bit bigger. It makes it easier when I'm typing to see if I had any typos. But the phone is just as easy. I can literally create a scrapbook page within five minutes. Sometimes when I'm being indecisive it takes a little bit longer. But for the most part, I can scrapbook pretty quickly. 

This app is a dream come true! I've become pretty far behind on my scrapbooking because of the time factor. But I'm going to be all caught up pretty quickly. And I've already printed some pages and the quality is just astounding! You can't print straight from Project Life...yet. (There is talk that it will be in the near future) But there is a print shop that they recommend and I am so impressed with this print shop. My pages have turned out looking simply amazing due to the print quality! In fact, as I pasted my sample pages into this blog post, I was a little embarrassed by the print quality. They don't look that great on my computer. But they look amazing in real life!!! 

This app is every busy scrapbooker's dream! Wow! I can't say enough about it. It's so amazing! 

The best part? It's on sale for 99 cents right now. Not sure how long the sale will last...get it while you can!!













Popular posts from this blog

{Girls' Trip}

{Lipsense}

{Just Call Me Gimp}